Thursday, April 16, 2009

Keira is the BIG OnE

It was really fun taking Keira's pictures while we were there. She is so cute. She was good for the first few and then she was done. She is terrified of the sound of water and there was a huge waterfall behind us.

I think this one is my favorite!!!


Happy 1st Birthday Keira! We love you!


We were so happy we could be there for Keira's birthday. We had a lot of fun.
Keira is a true Grieve. She is allergic to about everything. She can't have any dairy, including soy so she couldn't have a birthday cake so they gave her a cookie.
She was so excited, I think when she threw up her arms it blew out her candle.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the PICTURES! She looks so cute and you captured her personality so well! I love all the pictures of her, but I must admit I agree with you on your favorite. It is so precious!

We all had a great time while you were here, thanks for coming to celebrate with us! It was nice to be able to spend sometime with you and the kids!

tjandash said...

She is so so cute!!

Wendi said...

The pictures are awesome and she is adorable!