
I will never do this again by myself. I took these two to do there birthday pictures. What a nightmare!! It was too hard to pose, make them smile think of new ideas and I forgot to ROLL up Carson's SLEEVES!!!
AHH!! I was so mad when I noticed! He looks off! Ellie's little face is all
splotchy red from the day's earlier water park outing. I will not do that again, I didn't even think of a sunburn, I used sunscreen! Oh well... I will retake them when we get home from our trip but here is a sneak preview! My friend told me about this new place, I can't decide if I love it but it is new!
9 comments:
They are both growing up so fast. Very cute pics. We miss you all!
They are cute and you'll look back in about 10 years and be glad you captured them at that age. I found some old pic's of my two youngest the other day and I had forgotten how little they were and cute. (they are still cute just grown up) Have fun on your trip!
I don't think you should retake them-they look so good! My favorite is the one of them sitting on the bridge. I don't know how you did that yourself. Especially because they are your own kids. I swear mine are always so good for strangers, but for me no way! What good kids.
They are so stinken cute, It was fun hanging out with you the other day at katie's we need to do that more often.
THese turned out so awesome!! You are so talented. Carson is so darn handsome. I love Ellie's dress. Cute pics!!!
So cute! You do a great job. I can't believe Carson is 4!
Those are some great pictures, you have an amazing talent Nicole!
I LOVE the one with the two of them holding hands from behind...so adorable!
I think they are so cute! You don't need to retake them, they are cute as can be. My mom told me she found you when we were down there a couple of weeks ago. I'm sad I didn't see you. We'll have to plan another time and get together.
I think those picture turned out awesome! If anything, I think the slightly sunburned cheeks added to the vintageness of the pictures. I absolutely love all the ones with them together, they sure do love each other...
Post a Comment