Here are some pictures that I have done.. I need more!! :)
Ellie had just fallen and was crying, I really love her eyes in this picture.
This is my good friend Shawna, this is the day she was Sealed to her family in the St. George Temple. It was such an amazing day!
I have known Shawna for over 11 years, it is amazing to see how both of us have changed! I never thought in a million years Shawna would join the church!! I am so happy for her and her family!
This is the missonary that worked with Shawna. he came all the way from Alaska to come to her Sealing.

Ellie had just fallen and was crying, I really love her eyes in this picture.
This is my good friend Shawna, this is the day she was Sealed to her family in the St. George Temple. It was such an amazing day!
I have known Shawna for over 11 years, it is amazing to see how both of us have changed! I never thought in a million years Shawna would join the church!! I am so happy for her and her family!
This is the missonary that worked with Shawna. he came all the way from Alaska to come to her Sealing.





7 comments:
The pictures look great! Keep up the great work! You can practice taking pics of my kids in a month or so.
Congrats to Shawna and her family, that is awesome!
I love the Pictures you are doing a great job. You can always practice on my kids but we are so far away. Are you coming up this weekend?
Cute pix. I love the one of Carson. He looks angelic. How did you get him to hold still for it! He's such a busy little guy.
I think those pictures look awesome. I wish we loved closer so you could take some of our kids. Your kids are so cute; I love their faces.
so good to finally see some faces with the story! you guys look great! i am glad it was a great day for shawna, thats awesome! btw, you pics are turning out great!
Thanks Nicole for the awsome pics. That was an amazing day. You are truly a wonderful person and a great friend
Wow - what awesome pictures. You're amazing, please teach me!
Post a Comment