Ellie and Carson really want a puppy! Since we aren't getting one of those for a long time we thought a fish would be good! For FHE we took the kids to the pet store to pick something out! We thought a turtle would be fun but Carson really wanted a fish. We showed Carson the Beta Fish and he loved them. He picked out Blue! He was so excited. He loves to feed him and is always looking at him. We decided that Ellie needed one of her own so the next day Todd brought home Harry. He really is a pretty fish. Ellie sure loves them. She gets to feed her fish too. Before bed she has to say goodnight to both of the fishes. It has been fun to have the fish, the kids really enjoy them. Thye have to be in seperate bowls because they will kill each other! One day when we build our own home we will get a puppy. I think every kid needs to grow up with a dog! I have to admit, I would even like one!! :)
He loves Blue! This was the night he got him!
She was so happy to have one of her own!

Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
How fun for them. I used to have a beta fish. Jenny gave it to me for my b-day one year. Don't stick it next to the mirror. I made that mistake and it died. They see themselves and they think it's another fish and they get in the "attack mode". They are so stressed that they can die from it. Crazy huh!
Oh my heck, I have had a stinking goldfish for OVER 2 years (they are only suppose to last for 6 months) and the kids have lost interest long ago so it is now my pet...and I didn't want it in the first place! I get to feed it and change the water. We had 3 to begin with and Ben named then Ben, Ben, and Ben. Well, Ben and Ben died but the other Ben is hanging on! Argh...can you tell that I am bitter about this goldfish sticking around! I do have to say that I love yours, they are really pretty and your kids sound like they like them! I wish that goldfish would kill each other if they were in the same bowl because that would take care of it for me! Hee hee hee, I am really not that crazy! :)
Cute! I can't believe how big Ellie is now. She's not a baby anymore is she!
Thats the perfect idea for a first pet. They look SO cute and its obvious they love them so much already!!
Your kids are absolutely adorable. I hope things are going well in St. George. Good luck with the fish:)
Wow! They really are pretty! How fun for Carson and Ellie! (and you!) I can't believe how big your kids are getting!...crazy! They are so cute! So I've had a few people call me to get your # and ask about your house!...We STILL miss you guys! Have fun with the fish! :)
Hey, I'm so glad you found my blog!
Carson and Ellie are so big. Ellie is a toddler, not a baby anymore! They grow too fast at that age. Looks like your having fun in St. George, but we still miss ya. The neighborhood just isn't the same. Make sure to stop by and say hi when you make it up here again.
that is so much fun. we had betta fish for our wedding as the center pieces on the tables. so we will be home in utah this coming week, then in nov or dec we will be in your town st george and so all us girls will have to hang out
Pretty cool fish, I bet they love them. Hope Ellie is feeling better. Finally we are all getting out of the haze, poor JOn. What are your kids going to be for Halloween? Have fun!
We love Blue and Harry!! It really is a good idea to suffice so you don't have to get a dog. I am right there with ya!
How fun! Your kids have the cutest little smiles. It's been also tempting for us to get some kind of pet, but I think we are still waiting for that. Neither one of us wants to help the kids take care of it.
sorry I don't know a better way to respond to your comment. but yes we live in England. We just live in a rural area about 2 hours from London. We live in a small village called Brandon. Not much to to around here. So it was nice to get out to the big city.
I will be down there a week from Wednesday (ya, I know that is forever but I wanted to make sure that I had your number) I think it is the 22nd. We are staying the until Sunday so I will call you when it gets closer and we'll talk. I just can't wait to get away!
i had to walk out of the pet store just the other day and not buy anything. that was probably the best thing to buy. cheap and easy. i would say to start a photoshop class just in the community if they offer one. i took the basic one and have learned alot on my own after that. it is so foreign. i'm so excited you have a camera. they are the best purchases ever. call if you are up with free time and i can show you some stuff.
Hey I'm making my blog private. I've had a few weirdos visit... I'm NOT cool with weirdos!! Lol so e-mail me for a new official invite to read. cami.jensen1980@gmail.com
Your pictures are beautiful. See, it doesn't take too long to get the hang of an amazing camera. You've got talent!
Post a Comment