My family came down for the weekend. It was so much fun to have all of us together. We spent some time at the river and had a lot of fun. Riley and Haley stayed a few extra days with us, we enjoyed having them here, especially Carson, he can't get enough of them!
Riley ~ Carson

The fun sleepover's

Riley ~ Noelle
They had so much fun at the river.

Ellie LOVES Keira, she was so soft, she would come up and hold her hand or leg and wouldn't let go.
Keira ~ Noelle

Our favorite Library Park!
How cute is this???

We Love our Nana

This was the first time Jon and Delena saw Keira.

The fun sleepover's





6 comments:
Love the pictures cole!!! What cute grandkids you guys have in the family! I could just kiss their little cheeks off! Brooke's little one is so adorable! She's getting big! Looks like you guys had fun!
Hey!!! Long time no see...look at your cute little family. I remember when we worked together and you were pregnant with that little boy. Time flies. So what takes you down south? Maybe we will have to come visit.?!
Hi Nicole- I am so glad that you have a blog. This is the first time I have seen it. Did you guys move? I thought I saw a for sale sign by your house. Where are you at if you did move. Looks like you summer has been fun and full of activities. I hope all is well and let's keep in touch. I miss hanging out with you guys.
How fun! Ellie and Carson are changing so fast! They are so cute, Nicole.
Man it has been a long time! Your family looks like it's growing like crazy. Amazing what 5 or 10 years will do. Anyway it's fun to be able to keep up on how you guys are doing even though we never see you.... It looks like your having an awesome summer. Hopefully we'll see you guys around sometime and one more thing - tell your Dad he should come deer hunting with us again.
Looks like u guy's are haveing a good time! You're kids are so cute. Pools are yuck! I remeber seeing you at provo pool last year! When did you guy's move. Good to see ya!
Post a Comment