Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HaPpY 1sT bIrThDaY eAsToN!!!


I just took this today, it will have to do until I get his REAL 1 year pictures taken. I think it's pretty darn cute!

I can't believe that Easton is already one! This year has gone by so fast! Easton is so amazing! He truly is the happiest, smiliest, best baby. He is so much fun to have around. He RARELY is ornery or cross. He is always smiling and loves everyone. He is FINALLY sleeping so much better! HOORAY! :) He is really on the go. He started walking at 9 months and really took off at 10 months. He loves to be with Carson and Ellie playing(even though Ellie won't leave him alone and he screams whenever she holds on to him!) he can't stand to not be where they are. He has started waving out of the blue and it's so cute, he gets really excited like he knows he just did a new trick :) We are so lucky to have him in our lives and love every second of it. We love you Easton and hope you have a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

He is SO cute Nichole! I LOVE his cowboy pics :). He reminds me of Russ!

Sue said...

So cute!