Thursday, February 12, 2009

HaPPy BiRTdAY ToDD!!

I love you!

Happy Birthday Todd!! It was Todd's Birthday on Feb 11th. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and Best Friend. With Todd's accident a few months ago, it opened both of our eyes that life is too short and can be taken from us at any point! I am so happy and thankful that he is still here with me. I could not live without him. I love you so much Todd. You are truly an amazing husband and dad. Carson and Ellie love you so much! Thank you for everything you do for us, you work so hard for everthing we have!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! We love you.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Hi Nicole. Happy bithday Todd! What happened in his accident.. Glad he is o.k. So I have a question about your header of your blog. How did you put individual pictures in frames. Is it on a certain website, a certain header. I've looked for something like that and can't find anything.. Oh and I LOVE your hair short it makes me want to cut mine. Your a hottie of a mommie!

Jeff Hanson said...

Happy Birthday Todd!!!

tjandash said...

I really love your hair that legnth. That hair cut was meant for you. Happy Birthday to Todd!

Laici said...

Happy birthday Todd! One year older and wiser too...You guys are so cute. Tye saw your blog yesterday and told me I really need to work on ours ;) what can I say...?