Wednesday, January 14, 2009

PiRaTe IsLaNd

Stan and Merilee took us to a place called Pirate Island for dinner and for Conner's Birthday party. The atmosphere was really neat but the food was really nasty and it took forever for them to bring us our food. The kids loved it. They had a little arcade and the pirate theme was really neat. It was kind of like being at the Mian in SLC but there was not entertainment and the food was disgusting. I don't know how you can mess up a pizza and salad but they did.?. Thanks Stan and Merilee, it was a fun night.
Berkley did not like this place at all. It had kind of pirate scary music and the lights were down low and flickered.



1 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like things are going good. Todd and his brothers look so warm outside standing there. I wish I could be in st. george right now. p.s. I like your hair that short it is cute!