We have our Allred Family Reunion over Labor Day every year up at Pine Valley. My Aunt Shae and Uncle Tony Allen have a cabin up there. Everyone looks forward to going every year and we all have so much fun catching up, playing games and enjoying one another! We truly have the best family! Thanks guys, we had a lot of fun!
This isn't all of us.... We are missing quite a few families and some here and there! We sure have gotten big!
It was a fun theme this year, we all got to dress up as Pirates! The kids really loved it!
Haley ~ Brooke ~Keria ~ Brandon ~ Riley
Mom ~ Dad
Jon ~ Delena ~ Noelle
Haley just sang a song in Spanish in front of everyone! She did a really good job and has such a cute little voice.
They really loved this game!
Sweet Keira
Noelle and her B is for BOB shirt
Sweet Addison
This is our cousin Jeff, he is so funny! He looked so good for the program, he even did the great voice!
Jesse ~ Luke ~ Carson ~ Ellie ~ Todd
Ellie had a hard time sleeping which is not like her! Luckily I got her to sleep with us and she was ok with it. She loves her own bed!
Aunt Diane ~ Mitch ~ Uncle John
Parker ~ Carson
My cute hubby.
Ellie loves her Papa! She wanted him the whole time we were there! I don't think he minded!
Noellie

Delena ~ Noelle
Ethan ~ Brandon ~ Ashley ~ Kelsie
They were watching the deer next door.
They have kid races and games on Labor Day.
Carson had so much fun with his cousins! These guys are all so close in age and played so well with each other.
Ellie was snuggling with Auntie Brooke, she rarely snuggles!
I love this little one!
Do we even look like sisters?





6 comments:
You guys looked like you had a blast. What a great idea! I loved the pirate theme.
love ya guys
I love stuff like that!!! Its not hard to see why you look forward to it each year!
Remembering Danielle...in August of 2007 she was in a boating accident at Lake Powell. The boat had 6 or 7 people in it, and hit nose first into a giant rock/cliff and Danielle was killed. Maybe you remember hearing about it?
Hey this is Jenny Deardeuff Richards. Sometimes it is funny to find people. Glad I found you though. Feel free to peek at my blog as well. Your kids are cute.
How fun! We had a reunion back in June and the theme was pirates so we got to dress up too and it was such a blast! Those kids are so cute! How do you not kiss their little cheeks off!
How fun! I wish my family had fun reunions like that. I love your new family picture at the top of your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
Thanks, you guys have a very cute family as well....I really like taking pictures, but I don't do it professionally or anything. It helps that I have a really nice camera.
Post a Comment